Call for Speakers
The HOMER International Microgrid Conference (HIMC) is a focused, content-driven event.
In anticipation of our 7th annual conference, we are looking for dynamic speakers who are industry practitioners, facility managers, project developers, researchers, equipment suppliers, and executives interested in delivering a 15-minute presentation at our 7th annual HOMER International Microgrid Conference (HIMC). Presenters provide an invaluable service for the microgrid community by sharing practical insights and inspiring deep discussion.
Specifically, we are looking for speakers in the areas of:
- On- and off-grid case studies of projects in operation
- Microgrids for resilience
- Municipal services and other applications
- DER’s for utility cost management; demand charges, TOU rates, and power export restrictions
- Island power systems & experience from the Arctic
- Minigrids in developing countries
- Recent progress in storage technology
- Innovations in microgrid controllers and monitoring
- The changing role of regulation
- Market conditions, insights, and strategies
- Project financing and innovations in business models
- Reducing commercial and industrial (C&I) energy bills
- Demand charge reduction
- Energy arbitrage
- Development challenges and opportunities
Proposals should include a title, brief abstract, and the full name, address, and affiliation of the speaker. Speaking proposals will be accepted through April 15, 2019.
Although HIMC does not cover presenters’ expenses or accommodations, a discounted registration rate fee is available for all presenters.
Please submit your speaking proposals below.