Event Sponsorship and Exhibiting
The 7th Annual HOMER International Microgrid Conference (HIMC) presented by Distributed Energy is the leading forum for industry thought leaders and vendors to connect with facility directors and project owners involved in deploying microgrids and distributed generation resources.
HIMC is an intimate event where you are engaged in substantive conversations with engineering professionals that often have immediate needs for microgrid/DER components, equipment, services, and software. Sponsors and exhibitors will have the opportunity to gain a competitive advantage in the microgrid and distributed energy resources market by building lasting relationships with key decision makers.
Sponsors and Exhibitors will connect with:
- Facility managers and site owners
- Project developers
- Energy service companies and consultants
- Systems installers
- International development agencies
- Public utility districts
- Investor-owned utilities
- Policymakers and regulators
Sponsors of HIMC benefit from extended marketing exposure, including:
- Exposure across four different media properties leading up to the event
- Extra signage and visibility throughout the event
- Preferred selection of booth space and table in reception area
- Access to a limited number of reserved speaking opportunities
- Opportunities to publish in Distributed Energy magazine
Reach your best prospects in this key market at this tightly focused event. Sponsor or exhibit at HIMC 2019 and expect a high-impact business development opportunity that will be remembered for years to come.
For questions or more information, please contact:
Sr. Sales Manager